||Up to £1 per annum
Job Title: Workshop Assistant
Location: Greater London
Our client is an English luxury brand specialising in the manufacture and supply of exquisitely crafted silver and leather items, which was launched in 2007.
They own one of the largest fine silver workshops in the UK which is responsible for making and restoring many iconic products that will be familiar within the sporting industry.
Due to continuous growth over the years, they have recently moved to a larger workshop to facilitate the increase in demand and because of this they're looking for a Workshop Assistant to join their team of professionals.
- Goods receipting; checking in and storing of all incoming parcels
- Ensure delivery schedule is adhered to and flag up delays if required
- Overseeing packing and despatch
- Assisting with stock control and storage
- Delivering and collecting goods from suppliers
- Liaising with couriers
- Placing orders
- Managing the phones, taking calls from clients and suppliers
- Assisting with the management and workshop teams
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Clean driving license and held for over 3 years
- Right to work in the UK
Monday to Thursday | 08:00 to 16:30 | Friday | 08:00 to 16:00 | Overtime | Performance Reviews | Pension | Holiday Entitlement | Private Healthcare