||Furniture & POS
||Up to £0.00 per annum
Location: Outskirts of York
Hours: 40 hours (5x 8 hour days)
We're delighted to be working with an industry leading client, based in Yorkshire. Our client is Europe's largest creative design and build company offering Scenic and Theming, fit out, hands on interactives, model making and more. They require an interactive designer to further grow their business.
You will be responsible for the design of reliable and engaging interactive exhibits and displays for museums and visitor centres. You will use SolidWorks, taking the clients brief and designing the bespoke, hands on exhibit. A commercial understanding that allows the project to be produced on budget, and to time scale, is paramount. You will be expected to create concepts, protypes, BOMS, as well as liaising with internal and external departments.
- Working experience in SolidWorks and AutoCAD 2D.
- Previous experience creating drawings for manufacture
- Previous manufacturing experience would be an advantage
- A track record of creating similar products (interactive displays, sets etc.)
- Full UK Driving License required
- Valid Passport as international travel could be required