||Furniture & POS
||Up to £1 per annum
Job Title: Bench Joiner
Our client is a well established company with many years of experience in creating bespoke furniture and cabinetry designs from commercial to residential.
Due to exciting growth and expansion of their workshop, they're looking for confident Bench Joiners with a solid background in their field to join their team of professionals.
- Working from drawings to manufacture bespoke and non bespoke pieces
- Comprise accurate cutting lists
- Understanding and implementing the most appropriate joining methods
- Assembly of furniture
- Use both hand and power tools
- Fill, sand and finish wooden products
- Working with curved shapes, panelling, solid work surfaces and veneers
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Understanding of traditional manufacturing process
- Working with veneers and corian is beneficial
- Knowledge of CNC machinery is beneficial
Monday to Friday | 7:30 to 16:30 | Pension | 28 Days Holiday | Overtime | Bonus
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please apply within.