||£22000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
We are working with one of our clients who is one of the UK's leading independent entertainment lighting and rigging providers. Their specialty is hiring equipment for use in the Rock and Roll, Concert Touring and Theatre industries, both in the UK and across the globe. The team is rapidly expanding and an opportunity has arisen for a knowledgeable CAD Technician, who is looking for a dynamic role within friendly and results orientated team.
- Working with Directors, Job Handlers and others to create Rigging Plots, Lighting Plots, Site Plans, Engineering Drawings, Schematics and other drawings as required.
- Maintenance of the Directory of drawings and providing electronic and hard copies as required.
- Creating and maintaining up to date venue/site drawings for common venues/sites.
- Maintenance of the Lights Site drawings, including updating as required.
- Calculation of Rigging Loads as required.
- Liaise with external suppliers (software and materials) including the provision of Cutting files required for Laser and CNC where required.
- R&D concepts from both internal and external personnel for job specific specialist items. Working with clients and suppliers where required
- Be highly flexible with different drawing disciplines and have a broad knowledge of manufacturing techniques and materials.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Strong 2D/3D CAD/Draughting background.
- Knowledge of Materials and manufacturing techniques
- Time management & Deadline management
- Concept interoperation
- Autodesk CAD - Highly skilled
- Adobe Suite
- Previous experience in a lighting rental business
- Degree educated.