||£0.00 - £1 per annum
Job Title: Systems Engineer
Our client provides world class secure communications, connecting a wide range of generation assets to system operators such as the National Grid.
They are growing rapidly as a company and are now seeking a self-motivated Systems Engineer with strong project management skills, with the ability to prioritise work schedules and tight deadlines, this position also offers the potential to expand into a project management position.
- Integration of embedded computer systems into client installations using serial and Etheret protocols and Physical I/O
- Provide effective technical solutions for the client and our software team
- Liaise closely with clients, continually assessing their needs
- Working on low level comms, migration programmes and configuration
- Managing software projects
- Using electronic interfaces and communications protocols such as Modbus
- Project manage and prioritise work schedules and tight deadline
Knowledge/Experience in the following areas is advantageous:
- Systems Administration: Windows, Embedded Linux. Unix shell and Python scripting, PostgreSQL. AWS or other server management experience
- Networking: TCP/IP, Open VPN, LAN setup/configuration/debugging (e.g. Wireshark). Serial protocols, Modbus. Embedded controllers (e.g. Red Lion)
Monday to Friday | 09:00 to 17:00 | Pension | Annual Bonus | 25 Days Holiday | Performance Reviews