||£17000 - £23000 per annum
We are delighted to be working with a client, based in the North West, who require a junior SolidWorks technician to join their team. Our client is the UK's leading supplier of industrial doors and door components, and having enjoyed prolonged success, now require a junior SolidWorks technician as a result of that success.
The primary role for the successful candidate will be to interpret information passed through from sales department and client, to provide drawings using SolidWorks, DriveWorks Pro and AutoCad LT. You will also be responsible for creating BOM sheets. You will be expected to communicate effectively, with both internal and external teams, including clients.
- Working knowledge of SolidWorks and/or AutoCAD LT
- Knowledge of DriveWorks, ideally to Pro level
- Ability to work in a small team
- A degree or similar in a design background is not essential, but would be an advantage
- Desire to progress through a company