We are delighted to be working with a client, based in the North West, who require a junior SolidWorks technician to join their team. Our client is the UK's leading supplier of industrial doors and door components, and having enjoyed prolonged success, now require a junior SolidWorks technician as a result of that success.
The primary role for the successful candidate will be to interpret information passed through from sales department and the client, to provide drawings using SolidWorks (DriveWorks) and AutoCad LT. Inputting data into Microsoft Excel and the Driveworks system will also be a main task. You will also be responsible for creating BOM sheets. You will be expected to communicate effectively, with both internal and external teams, including clients.
- Working knowledge of SolidWorks and/or AutoCAD LT
- Competant with Microsoft Office
- Ability to work in a small team
- Willingness to learn
- A degree or similar in a design background is not essential, but would be an advantage
- Desire to progress through a company