SolidWorks Mechanical Design Engineer
Solid People are delighted to be working with a well-established client in the North West. Our client specialise in offering multiple products and services in the environmental sector. They pride themselves on spill dispersant and containment products. They now require a SolidWorks Mechanical Design Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
Using SolidWorks, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing new products for the group, working within Marine, Rail and Aerospace sectors. You will also be responsible for updating the existing portfolio of designs, using the companies Data Management procedures. Due to the nature of the company, the role requires an individual who is happy to be diverse, being able to lend a hand at tasks that are not normally considered to be part of a design engineer's role.
- Able to travel as required for product support
- Degree, HND or relevant industrial experience all considered
- Background in Marine engineering is desirable
- Minimum 5 years in design engineering role
- Fluent with SolidWorks
- Welded Fabrication and Sheet Metal Design experience