SolidWorks Design Engineer
||£25000 - £35000 per annum
Solid People are delighted to be working with our client who, based in Hertfordshire, specialise in the manufacturer of mobility access and evacuation products. An established business, who have enjoyed a sustained period of success. As a result of this success and long-term growth plans, our client now requires a SolidWorks Designer to join their design team.
The primary task will be to support new product creation processes throughout the entire R&D, concept, feasibility, design realisation and prototyping stages, using SolidWorks. You will be supporting, managing and maintaining the drawing, specification and technical aspects of all components and products.
- Degree in a design based discipline, ideally mechanical.
- Experience with Weldments, flat and tube laser cut components
- Competent in using SolidWorks (minimum 2 years industry experience)
- Experience in creating and managing BOM's
- Have good experience working on design to manufacture process
- Creative and analytical