||Up to £1 per annum + Pension, Holiday, Overtime
Job Title: Silversmith
Location: East London
Our client is an English luxury brand specialising in the manufacture and supply of exquisitely crafted silver and leather items, which was launched in 2007.
They own one of the largest fine silver workshops in the UK which is responsible for making and restoring many iconic products that will be familiar within the sporting industry.
Due to continuous growth over the years, they have recently moved to a larger workshop to facilitate the increase in demand and because of this they're looking to add a further skilled Silversmith to join their team of professionals.
- Working closely with the team in order to create, restore, repair bespoke trophies, awards and objects
- Liaising with colleagues with polishing, plating, engraving and administration
- Assisting with quality control of the finished products to ensure that the highest standards are maintained
- Actively contributing new ideas to the dynamic environment and working closely with staff throughout the company
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Experience in hand crafting large intricate pieces - Essential
- Capacity to grasp concepts and problem solve - Essential
- A strong attention to detail and the ability to maintain precise standards and ensure the highest levels of quality at all time - Essential
Monday to Thursday | 08:00 to 16:30 | Friday | 08:00 to 16:00 | Overtime | Performance Reviews | Travel | Pension | Holiday Entitlement