||£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
We're happy to be working with a client who are leading specialists in design within the Hospitality, Food & Beverage sectors, operating on an international level. They're recognised throughout the industry for offering their prestigious services on a large commercial complex projects from: hotels, corporate HQs, sports, education and healthcare, collaborating with renowned Architects, Interior Designers and Project Teams.
If you're looking for the next step in your career, focusing on Revit and Autodesk software packages, who is keen to not only manage a team of designers but also to be part of project work, this is certainly the right opportunity for you.
- Developing and improving current company Revit/BIM set up, protocols, hardware and software
- Delivering Revit/BIM models to UK industry standards
- Undertake initial project setup, establishing delivery strategies to develop workflows, maintaining the quality of project models & associated support documents and managing project specific BIM deliverables
- Manage and develop a team of Revit/CAD technicians in both the UK and Dubai focusing on developing their skillsets and abilities, identifying training requirements and delivering in-house training programmes
- Oversee & work on multiple projects ensuring production deadlines are managed and achieved
- Create rendered visuals/video walkthroughs from models for team/project use
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Advanced working knowledge of Revit
- Experienced in using BIM 360
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD or Autodesk software packages
- Sketchup 3D would be advantageous