Revit CAD Technician
||£28000.00 - £36000.00 per annum
Solid People are happy to be working with our client who are a multi- award-winning specialist Data Centre provider. Pioneers in design and build and experts in management, they are innovators in efficient best practice, putting them at the forefront of the Data Centre revolution.
Due to continual growth they are now looking to add 2 experienced Revit Technicians to the team.
- Have minimum 2 years working with Revit MEP as their primary modelling tool - all aspects of Revit MEP preferred. Confident creating models, families and producing detailed sheets. Some training will be provided if needed
- Navisworks user
- AutoCAD user
- Some experience of Revit Architecture
- Motivated, ambitions person
Additional skills/experience (Not Essential):
- Laser scanning with point cloud conversion to Revit
- Rendering software (they use Lumion) to produce 2D stills and 3D videos of buildings
- Previous experience of producing models and sheets for data centre design
- You will be working from concept designs through to installation
- Attention to detail is a must and being be able to work independently
Working on mainly UK projects, there will also be the chance to work on international projects in Europe, Africa and Middle East. Every project is different giving a great variety of work and always the opportunity to learn.
There is a lot of opportunity to grow quickly within the position.
If you have the skills and experience listed above and looking for a new challenge with a growing company please don't hesitate to get in touch.