||Up to £1 per annum
Job Title: Project Manager
Role: Temporary to Permanent
Our client has been established for over 30 years in the furniture industry. They design and manufacture bespoke furniture from concept through to design, manufacture and installation using a combination of traditional skills and the latest in technology.
They're now looking for an ambitious Project Manger to join their team of professionals on a temporary to permanent basis.
- Taking a concept from interior designers and architect's drawings through to working AutoCAD drawings and the final product
- Organising detailed schedule of works with clients, architects and third party trades
- Ensuring all design drawings can be used as accurate shop rods for our workshop through detailed site surveys and sound methods of construction
- Procurement of materials
- Health and Safety
- Preparing Rams and O&Ms
- Liaising with our site-fitters and workshop staff throughout the manufacturing process
- Customer facing and site meetings
- Delivering presentations to prospective clients to showcase our expertise
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Working knowledge of CAD, preferably AutoCAD but others will be considered
- Demonstrated experience in delivering projects
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please apply within.