Job Title: Project Engineer - Body Engineering Safety Systems
Rate: Up to £25.80 per hour
Sector: Engineering, Automotive, Project Management, Safety Systems
Our client is a leading Automotive company currently enjoying rapid growth. Due to this growth, they require a Project Engineer for Body Engineering Safety Systems for forward model programmes. We're therefore keen to hear from experienced Project Engineers within the Automotive or Aerospace industry. It's key to the role that you have engineering knowledge of safety system design, function, production and manufacturing requirements.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to demonstrate logical thinking to deliver projects on time and to budget
- Proven project management capability, delivering projects on time and within budget
- Excellent communication skills
Qualifications and experience:
- Proven Project Management capability
- Working knowledge of project delivery processes such as Prince2, GPDS, FPDS or similar would be an advantage
- Ability to generate CAD data in CATIA would be an advantage but not essential
- Experience of engineering tools, such as FMEA, is preferred.
- Must have managed (ideally Safety System) engineering projects within Automotive Sector
Please Note: The maximum rate is £25.80 per hour. Please only apply if you are happy to be considered on this basis.