Production Planner Manager
||Up to £1 per annum
Job Title: Production Planner Manager
Our client has over 75 years experience designing and manufacturing bespoke accessories to the cosmetics industry.
With continuous growth within the company, they're now looking for an enthusiastic, ambitious Productiong Planner Manager to join their team.
- Creating production plans for both forecasted and actual demands
- Efficient and timely running of production
- Liaise with other departments to ensure Company systems and procedures are adhered to
- Maintain material availability and stock levels by working closely with purchasing
- Achieve targets, account and report any variances and implement appropriate corrective action
- Manage staff to develop a multi skilled team, performance reviews, staffing levels, absences and training
- Work closely with Engineering and Development on new product implementation
- Liaise with Engineering on breakdowns and maintenance, ensuring machines are properly maintained and unplanned downtime is minimised Work closely with Quality Control to ensure total quality management
- Attend weekly meetings to analyse production timing shortfalls or the impact of any quality issues
- Oversee health and safety
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Proven track record as a manager in a production/manufacturing environment
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please apply within.