||£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Job Title: Process Engineer
Annual Salary: £35,000 to £45,000
Our client has been established since 1989, they're leading developers of semiconductor LED devices. They produce customer products for the industrial, defence and consumer sectors.
They're now looking for a Process Engineer/Physicists to join their rapidly growing team in Oxfordshire. The role will be reporting to the Chief Technical Officer and you will work on some cutting edge R&D projects: UV-A LEDs (from 365nm to 415nm), Blue, Green, Red monolithic LEDs arrays, VCSEL & RCLED, Monochromatic microLED display, RGB microLED display.
- Using dielectric deposition and etching expertise in process and product development
- Directing technician/operator support to deliver process on agreed schedules
- Monitoring process outcomes against agreed requirements specs, recognising when to stop process and making process corrections
- Maintain statistical process control of all deposition and etching tools to ensure stable and robust processing platform
- Assist in creating building blocks for all deposition and etching processes
- Interfacing to design teams
- Delivering process instructions/training for technician/operators and engineering colleagues
- Develop new processing steps to meet product and technology roadmap requirements
- Deploying Change Control processes as required
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- You will hold a minimum of a Master's Degree in Physics, Materials Science, Electronic Engineering or a related discipline with a relevant background in semiconductor. A PhD is preferred