Press Brake Operator
||Up to £1 per annum
Job Title: Press Brake Operator
Location: South Yorkshire
Are you a CNC Press Brake Operator looking for a new challenge?
We're working with one of the UK's leading fleet conversion specialists who offer design & build services, they're now looking for a CNC Press Brake Operator to join their team of professionals.
If you have experience operating CNC Trumpf Trubend press brake machinery or similar CNC press brake machinery and have used a variety of metal materials: aluminium, steel, copper, brass, nickel, tin, sterling silver and titanium then we'd like to hear from you.
Training is provided to upskill you in using their CNC Trumpf Trubend press brake machinery and assembly of their off the shelf and bespoke racking.
· Operate CNC Trumpf Trubend press brake
· Assembling in house manufactured racking
· Loading and unloading of deliveries and dispatch
· General up keep of the machine shop and premises to aid with the smooth running of the facility
· Ad hoc duties as and when required
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
· CNC Trumpf Trubend press brake or similar CNC press brake machinery is beneficial
· CNC punching machinery is beneficial
· Forklift truck license would be beneficial
· Experience in a similar field would be of benefit but not necessary as in house training can be given
Monday to Friday | 8 hours between 7am to 6pm | Pension | 28 Days Holiday | Overtime