Solid People are happy to be working with one of the UK's most successful value-added resellers of industry software, IT hardware, infrastructure and data service solutions who are now looking for an accomplished BIM Technical Consultant.
As a BIM Technical Consultant, you must be passionate about BIM and Digital Construction. A team player, eager to learn and passionate about the construction industry. You will be customer focused and great at forming new relationships with new and existing customers, helping to ensure that they receive the best possible service.
You will come from an Architectural, Engineering or Construction background and understand why BIM is causing such a disruption in the Construction Industry. Using this passion and knowledge to lead our customers to the best industry solutions.
Your role as BIM Technical Consultant will involve working with a variety of customers from Building Product Manufacturers, Architects, Engineers, and Contractors.
Duties will include:
- Developing, implementing and supporting BIM Documentation, Processes and Protocols for a variety of customers and projects
- Ability to offer an excellent standard of customer service
- Support pre-sales for AEC prospects including technical qualification, preparation, scope of works and delivery of effective demonstrations and technical presentations
- Post-sales training, BIM consultancy, and support for building design including conceptual design, detailed design, deployment, and implementation of solutions
- Telephone support for the company's AEC customers
- Proactive customer account management to identify opportunities and provide added-value
- Marketing assistance to develop collateral across all forms of social media
- Support the company to maintain vendor software accreditations
£25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Car Allowance