PDM Application Engineer
||£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
PDM Application Engineer/Developer
We are delighted to be working with our client a leading CAD reseller, who are looking to add various PDM Applcation Engineers/Developers to their team, who can be based at various sites across the UK/Ireland.
Working with clients to define and deliver their PDM solution within the given paremeters. A full customer facing role that can involve some, or all, of the below: Helpdesk support, fault finding, implementation, data transfer, delivering training and more. Depending on your skill set, you will form part of a sub-section within the team, which will be responsible for a number of the above, but not all. You will be based at one of our clients offices and ideally be able to travel to customers premsies, although there is potential for a role to be solely office based depending on the candidate.
- Possess a higher-level qualification, or be able to demonstrate suitable previous experience, in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or another relevant technical field.
- Confident with data migration
- Previous software development experience (Visual Basic, .Net, C++ or C#) would be ideal
- Previous experience in a PDM biased role (PDM Super User, System Admin or previous Application Engineer) is required.
- Possess a Driving License