Mechanical Design Engineer
||£30000 - £50000.00 per annum
SolidWorks Mechanical Design Engineer
We are delighted to be working with our client, a rapidly growing business, based in the West of England, that specialise in developing and manufacturing a wide range of scientific instruments for police and forensic science laboratories. This is a great opportunity for an experienced design engineer to progress their career in an interesting and varied environment.
Our client is looking to add an experience SolidWorks Mechanical Designer to their expanding team as a result of sustained success. You will be using SolidWorks to design a wide range of scientific equipment, including sheet metal and CNC machined parts. You will have the ability to be involved in the whole process, overcoming design problems in real time.
- Fluent with SolidWorks (a CSWP or similar would be a significant advantage)
- 4+ years using SolidWorks in industry
- Ideally with a background in a scientific industry
- Experience designing with sheet metal
- Experience designing CNC machined parts
- Always looking to improve