Machine Shop Supervisor
||£24000 - £30000 per annum
Role: Machine Shop Supervisor
Location: South Yorkshire
Salary: £24,000 to £30,000 per annum dependent on experience
Our client is one of the UK's leading fleet conversion specialists offering a first-class service from their 48,000 sq ft state of the art facility in Doncaster. They can cater for all conversion requirements and their fully secure site can accommodate over 500 vehicles. They can offer a full design and build service ensuring clients receive the benefits needed from the LCV conversions.
Their business has been built on quality of service and industry knowledge, all their staff are trained to a high level and all work to VCA guidelines.
Our client is now looking to hire a Machine Shop Supervisor responsible for overseeing machine shop projects. The ideal candidate with come from a similar background with good knowledge of CNC press brakes, CNC punch presses and ideally Radam CAM software.
- The ideal candidate will have knowledge of CNC press brakes, CNC Punch press ideally Trumpf.
- CAM experience with Radan is essential.
- Must have relevant experience supervising Machine Shop projects.
- Experienced in Stock control of Raw material and produced parts.
- Coordinating information regarding progress of jobs, drawings, powder coating and stock.
- Day to day coordination of the operatives' jobs, form the nesting and inputting of the jobs on to the machines, to daily or weekly job lists. Monitoring and recording job progression, issues and hitting deadlines and targets.
- Must be Health & Safety aware.