||Furniture & POS
||Up to £1 per annum
Job Title: Furniture Installer
Our client is a well established company with many years of experience in creating bespoke furniture and cabinetry designs from commercial to residential.
Due to exciting growth and expansion of their workshop, they're looking for confident Furniture Installers to join their team of professionals.
- Going on-site to install bespoke and non bespoke pieces
- Occasionally working outside of core hours
- Working from drawings to manufacture bespoke and non bespoke pieces
- Comprise accurate cutting lists
- Understanding and implementing the most appropriate joining methods
- Assembly of furniture
- Use both hand and power tools
- Fill, sand and finish wooden products
- Working with curved shapes, panelling, solid work surfaces and veneers
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Understanding of traditional manufacturing process
- Working with veneers, corian and French polishing is beneficial
- Knowledge of CNC machinery is beneficial
- Bench Joinery background
Monday to Friday | 7:30 to 16:30 | Pension | 28 Days Holiday | Overtime | Bonus | Fuel Card | Van Allowance
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please apply within.