Furniture CAD Designer
||Furniture & POS
||£18000 - £25000 per annum
Solid People are happy to be working with our client Ludwick Precision, a family run sheet metal fabrication company based in Hertfordshire, who have been established for over 25 years. They have been working with some of the largest office furniture manufacturing companies in the world.
Due to continued success they are now looking to take on a young enthusiastic furniture designer who help the company produce their own range of furniture. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking for a new challenge.
The person will need:
- 1-2 years minimum working in a furniture (or similar) design related position
- To work in collaboration with a team to create office furniture products for some of the world's largest furniture manufactures.
- Managing projects from conception through to production - must be organised
- HND or Degree in Design (Furniture related would be advantageous)
- Design development through 2D and 3D as well as having a good knowledge of production processes and materials such as metal and wood.
- Highly confident on SolidWorks
- Propose and evolve compelling product concepts.
- Ability to generate and clearly communicate inspiring ideas, from sketch work through to development, visually and verbally.
- Resourceful, intuitive and inventive problem solving.
- Bring a fresh, new perspective to the work place.
- Excellent communication skills - confident speaking to clients
- A passion for Furniture
If you have the skills and experienced mentioned above and are looking for a new challenge within the furniture sector, please don't hesitate to get in touch!
Please check out the company website - www.ludwickprecision.co.uk