We are delighted to be working with a client, who, as a result of steady long-term growth, require a detail designer to join their design team at the Leicestershire head office. They specialise in brand storytelling and have built their reputation on 35 years of capturing the spirit and soul of brands within their work.
With a passion for developing creative designs into drawing formats and specifications, the successful candidate will be taking readymade models and concepts and turning them into drawings for manufacture. You will need to be experienced in detail furniture design drawings, demonstrating your knowledge and experience of joinery, metal work and plastics. You will be working on these drawings using AutoCAD, with experience of SolidWorks also required. In addition, SketchUp experience would also be beneficial.
- A fluent user of AutoCAD.
- Experience of SolidWorks and SketchUp is preferred
- Previous experience with manufacturing drawings
- Able to demonstrate your experience with joinery, metal work and plastics
- Able to work collaboratively with a small team