||£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
Are you passionate about creating and modelling innovative pieces of engineering? Are you technically minded and want to collaborate with engineers to deliver practical solutions to technical problems? Then we are looking for you!
Our client is an established engineering company, with around 100 employees and 10 years of experience in the Netherlands. Currently, the company is expanding its local branch in the UK and looking for a designer to join the team.
As a Designer, together with our client's Engineers, you are responsible for creating design concepts - the first step in which an idea begins to take shape. You are further responsible for the independent setup of models and drawings - to develop the concepts into detailed designs and convey how they should be built and used.
You offer valuable input to the project team in the conceptualization and development of a design, shaping engineering challenges to functional designs.
A Designer typically works on a wide range of projects and fills an important role within the project team, being responsible for different design aspects such as generating 2D/3D modelling. This is why we are looking for true team players with real dedication that can also work with independence when required.
- You have or will soon obtain a Bachelor or Master's degree in a technical field
- You are a fresh graduate or you have several years of drafting/design experience
- Skilled in using relevant drafting tools (Inventor and/or AutoCAD - both 3D and 2D)
- Solid understanding of technical know-how
- Entrepreneurial and willing to work in the "start-up" environment related to setting up a new branch