Team Leader - Design Engineering
Solid People are delighted to be working with a well-established business, based in West Yorkshire, who pride themselves on providing high quality bedroom, bathroom and kitchens to businesses and homes all over the UK. They require a Design Engineering Team Leader, with knowledge of Autodesk Inventor and iLogic, to join their team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the timely co-ordination of the system implementation of all new product design & development projects to hit required launch dates. In addition, you will look after the day-to-day management and allocation of responsibilities for the design engineering team.
- To ensure clear and accurate drawings, dxf files and related data for the manufacturing operation.
- To provide customers and marketing with accurate product representations for use in business literature.
- To help develop the type and performance of the systems we use in our business.
- To help develop the team to become product experts, responsible for the pro-active development of product categories, rather than just the implementation.
- Autodesk Inventor & iLogic programming to an advanced level.
- VBA Programming or equivalent to a good standard.
- Programming in Microsoft Visual Studio, specifically VB.Net.
- CAD data management using Autodesk Vault.
- Git Version Control using Bitbucket Server and Sourcetree.
- Freidman Frontier data management to an advanced level.
- SQL knowledge to an intermediate level
- Autodesk Vault to an intermediate level
- Experience of CNC machine integration desired.
- A detailed knowledge of furniture manufacturing techniques and processes
£23000.00 - £28000.00 per annum