||Up to £1 per annum
Solid People are working with our client who are seeking an experienced Design Engineer / Draughtsperson to join their growing team based in West Sussex.
The company specialise in the supply of electrical busbar systems to the UK market and abroad.
Working with the Design Manager and projects team, the successful candidate will develop detailed layout drawings for the company's products.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person, who will have an active role in reviewing and developing the companies design processes, working in an informal but dynamic environment.
The work is varied, interesting and often fast-paced, requiring a high level of accuracy, good communication skills, and a sense of humour.
- Conversion of customer's requirements into route drawings.
- Produce CAD models using a range of different software
- Produce layout plans and designs of our client's busbar products into exiting building designs
- Coordinating with customers, colleagues, factory staff and installation contractors.
- Some site-based survey work.
- Maintaining up-to-date records of work on projects, in accordance with the company QA procedures.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Inventor and Revit.
- Have worked in the building services or similar industry
- A working knowledge of electrical and building systems.
- Able to read and understand engineering drawings.
- IT literate (Excel, Word, Adobe, Outlook).
- Able to work both as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously, and work to deadlines.