||£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
Design Engineer - AutoCAD 3D
We are delighted to be working with a client, who require a junior design engineer to join their expanding team. Based in Cheshire, our client boasts Premier League football teams and Zoos amongst their customers. Established over 50 years ago, our client provides bespoke security gates and fencing to businesses across the UK, and all over the world through associated companies in Europe, Australia and New Zealand.
Using AutoCAD 2D & 3D you will be producing scheme drawings and layouts for evaluation against customer specifications. Also responsible for producing detailed manufacturing drawings, you will need a keen eye for detail. You will also be responsible for evaluating designs based on ease of manufacture and cost effectiveness.
- Extensive knowledge of AutoCAD 2D & 3D
- Experience with creating manufacturing drawings
- A good understanding of metal fabrication
- Ideally experience of CAD CAM programming of a plasma cutter
- Familiar with Microsoft Office packages such as Excel
- We would be interested to hear from graduates who are able to demonstrate the above skills