||Furniture & POS
||£20000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
Location: North West
CAD: SolidWorks & AutoCAD
We are delighted to be working with an award-winning young design studio, based in the North West, that require a design engineer to join their team. Our client create bespoke furniture, luxury finishes and sculptural artwork and export it worldwide.
You will be preparing production drawings for all jobs in a timely manner and to a high standard. You will be involved in the design process of new products and bespoke commissions. Where necessary, you will need to utilise SolidWorks to carry out stress analysis modelling, stability testing (and the like) to aid in the development of bespoke commissions and new products. The ability to implement new ways in which SolidWorks can improve the business will be welcome.
- Proficient in the use of SolidWorks and AutoCAD.
- Be technically-minded, with strong problem solving ability.
- Have at least an understanding of basic metalworking principles, experience in furniture design and manufacturing is a huge advantage.
- Preferably be proficient in Adobe InDesign.
- Be flexible in terms of job roles to suit the small, growing business
The role will be full time and salaried, the hours being Monday-Thursday 8am-5pm and Friday 8am-3pm.