Cladding Draughtsman / Designer
||£35000 - £40000.00 per annum
Job Title: Cladding Draughtsman / Designer
Location: West Sussex
Key Skills: Cladding / Roofing, Sheet metal fabrication, CAD Systems such as SolidWorks, Solid Edge, Inventor, Creo, Revit, AutoCAD
Our client is a leading specialist in the manufacture and supply of building cladding / envelope materials, including roofing, façade and eaves systems and modular construction, manufacture, supply and design. They have 40 years' experience delivering products that combine both stunning design and outstanding performance.
They now require an experienced Cladding Draughtsman / Designer on a permanent basis to produce CAD models for external cladding systems. You will be involved in the creation of general arrangement drawings using AutoCAD or Revit and manufacturing models / drawings using 3D Engineering software such as SolidWorks, Solid Edge, Inventor.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent user of CAD software such as SolidWorks, Solid Edge, Inventor, Creo, AutoCAD, Revit
- Excellent experienced with sheet metal design
- Previous experience with Cladding, rain screening, commercial roofing, architectural metalwork or similar
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of attention to detail