||£25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 33 days holiday, Pension, Bupa
Are you looking for a new challenge and want to work with a global leader in metal packaging technology, who can offer you development and progression?
Our client offers innovative packaging solutions around the globe, partnering with some iconic brands, working across multiple sectors, they have experienced substantial growth which is re-invested into their employees.
As a CNC Offline Programmer you'll be expected to perform the below duties.
- Responsible for the machining and inspection of engineering components to correct standards and specifications, a lead hand with significant experience in manufacturing
- Receiving and interpreting engineering drawings and sketches to manufacture engineering components
- Writing CNC machining programs, ideally turning, milling with grinding experience desirable
- Training apprentices and less skilled member of staff
- Development use of machine tools and new machining techniques- this stems from large investment within the company and their manufacturing facility. With more new equipment planned for 2019 and further investment, they are looking to drive their continuous improvement program forward
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- CNC Programmer DelCAM but other packages are considered
- CNC Turning is essential
- CNC Milling or Grinding is beneficial
- Mechanical engineering qualification, apprenticeship or time served will be considered
Machine | Setter | Operator | Programmer | CNC | Fanuc | Siemens | Packaging | Production | Manufacturing | Workshop | Quality Control | DelCAM | CAM | CATIA | CAMWorks | MasterCAM | Powermill | HyperMill | SolidCAM | BobCAD-CAM | Turner | Lathe | Mill | Grinder | Engineer | Offline | Online