CNC Programmer & Operator
||£0.00 - £1 per annum
Job Title: CNC Programmer/Operator
Our client has over 40 years experience in the plastic industry, they provide custom designed packaging for a multitude of industries such as: consumer, medical/pharmaceutical, component and smooth sided fibre packaging to name a few.
They're looking for a motivated CNC Programmer/Operator to join their team of professionals. They're currently using the Heidenhain controllers for their CNC machines and predominantly you will be working with their Dugard for prototyping using resin boards and the YCM to convert the resin mould to aluminium for full production tooling.
- Offline/Online CNC Programming using Hypermill/MasterCAM/Solidworks
- Review 3D CAD designs, translating instructions into CAM program
- Communicate with engineers who will use the programs
- Check programs by running simulations or tests
- Determine sequence of operation in a program
- Write programs and modify/simplify existing for increased tooling efficiency
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- CNC Milling Machines 3 Axis
Monday to Thursday | 08:00 to 17:00 | Friday | 08:00 to 14:00 | 28 Days Holiday | Christmas Shutdown 21.12 to 01/02.01 | Pension 5% Match Scheme | Annual Performance Review | Overtime: week time half / weekend double time | Annual Bonus