||Process & Power
||£30 - £45 per annum
AutoCAD Plant 3D Contractor
Our client is a leading turnkey contractor serving public and private sector clients in the water and wastewater treatment sector. They have an immediate requirement for experienced CAD Technicians to join their design team to work on a waste water project.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To produce 2D and 3D general arrangement, schematic and P&ID drawings for water and wastewater treatment plants and pumping facilities using AutoCAD software.
- Carrying out surveys or pre-existing sites in order to generate 2D and 3D drawings.
- Ensure that drawings and designs meet internal, client and industry standards
- Liaise with specialist technology providers in the development of design drawings and to integrate third party designs.
- Assist and/or lead in the control of documentation for the department in accordance with company procedures.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- 2+ years as a CAD Technician, preferably in the design of water and wastewater treatment facilities.
- Experience in an M&E engineering environment in the use of Autodesk Programs such as AutoCAD, AutoCAD Plant 3D and Revit.
- Excellent attention to detail, interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Direct experience in the MEICA design of water and wastewater pumping and treatment systems a distinct advantage.
- Candidates possessing a certificate or degree level qualification in civil or mechanical engineering or equivalent with experience of MEICA design and build projects a distinct advantage.
- Previous experience of projects requiring the production of 2D and 3D models for pre-existing facilities as a starting point for design of expansion / refurbishment works.