Our client is known in the industry for delivering award-winning technology solutions to the highest possible quality. They've been at the forefront of their industry for over a decade. Due to continual growth they are looking for a CAD Engineer which will develop into an AV/IT Designer / Junior Consultant position for the right candidate.
Initial role - Technical / Design
- Possess thorough and comprehensive knowledge of Audio Visual and IT CAD Engineering
- Experience in creating scalable AV/IT CAD drawings and schematics in AutoCad (mandatory)
- Experience in creating scalable AV/IT CAD drawings in Revit (preferred but not essential)
- Experience in BIM Level 2 design (preferred but not essential)
- Experience with MS Visio, Stardraw (preferred but not essential)
Role development - AV/IT Designer / Junior Consultant
- Assist Consultants in the production of design documents including word reports and budgets
- Engage with Clients to establish clear AV/IT Briefs and technology requirements
- Provide input into technology strategy documents
- Project Manage appointed contractors through project delivery including approving design submittals, site inspections, final commissioning & acceptance and client handover
- Oversee contractor off site testing works and AV system programming
Ideally the candidate will have worked on office fitout, refurbishment or relocation projects and have exposure to RIBA work stages.
The role will develop to include the preparation and co-ordination of AV/IT design documentation/drawings for the development of projects.
Anticipated Person Profile:
* Minimum of 3 years' experience demonstrating the ability to provide high quality CAD AV/IT drawings and schematics to clients.
£25000 - £35000 per annum