CAD Administrator - Creo/NX
Solid People are delighted to be working with a well-established, prestigious client who specialise in quality bathroom solutions to domestic and commercial markets. Based in Gloucestershire, they now require a CAD Administrator to join their large design team. This is a great opportunity for someone who has industry experience in a technical environment, to further their career.
The successful candidate will provide hardware and software systems administration. You will be responsible for a selection of the design team, providing technical support, training and aid with problem solving ideas. An analytical approach to design ideas is essential. Other key tasks include maintenance, upgrade and installation of CAE hardware.
- HND/Degree trained in a technical discipline as a minimum
- Working knowledge of PTC Creo is essential
- The ideal candidate will also be familiar with Siemens NX
- Experience of PDM and PLM Systems
- Good analytical mind who likes problem solving
- Able to train members of a team