Assistant Product Manager - Mobile
Solid People are delighted to be working with our prestigious client. They are a leading pharmacy-led health and beauty retailer. They require an assistant product manager to join their Mobile and Apps team, based at their head office in Nottinghamshire. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to secure an exciting position within a highly reputable business.
As an Assistant Product Manager will work with the digital product team and be highly cross-functional working with numerous business areas to create great digital experiences. The objective of the role will be to work both autonomously and with a product manager to take ownership of part of our clients' strategy, define a roadmap and build a curated, prioritised backlog for the area, then supervise the delivery of this roadmap with IT resource.
Key Qualities/Experience Required
- Proactive, independent and self-starting individual who is adept at building and maintaining relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
- A digital advocate who is familiar with digital development and understands current trends in digital in omni-channel retail
- Familiar with agile delivery principles and able to manage and prioritise a product backlog
- Competent with reporting systems like Adobe Analytics and IBM Core Metrics, and able to present and use this data to identify and support future development requirements
- A background in a digital role such as analyst, developer, customer experience etc.