Assembly Worker / Plastic Fabricator
||Up to £1 per annum + Pension, Holiday, Overtime
Job Title: Assembly Worker
Our client has been established for over 30 years and are at the forefront of design and development of asbestos removal equipment and general dust control.
They're now looking for a enthusiastic Assembly Worker who will be fabricating plastic as well as various other duties, training and full PPE will be provided.
- Plastic fabrication using; hand-held plastic welding guns and semi-automatic welding machines
- Manufacture, repair, maintenance and testing of equipment used for the collection of hazardous health endangering dusts
- To fabricate and assemble machined components for a range of mobile air extraction units and type H vacuum cleaners
- Use tools to trim, drill, ream countersink, grind and mark the materials cut to the specified measurements with knifes, cutters, shears, saws or routers and assemble the finished parts together
- Ad-hoc delivery and collection is expected
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Driving license - Essential
- Basic wiring - Essential
- Asbestos awareness - Beneficial
- Thermal gun welding - Beneficial
Monday to Friday | 8:00 to 16:15 | Overtime | 28 Days Holiday | Pension